This website is owned and operated by Sarjj Group Pty Ltd t/as Delux Blinds. By using this site you agree to the Returns and Refunds Policy as set out in this web page. It is our intention that this policy will protect your consumer rights from being dealt with in any way that is inconsistent with applicable laws in Australia.
We reserve the right, at our discretion, to modify or remove portions of this Returns and Refunds Policy at any time. This Returns and Refunds Policy is in addition to any other terms and conditions applicable to the web site. We do not make any representations about third party web sites that may be linked to the web site.
We therefore recommend that each time you access our website you ensure you are aware of this policy and have read it since its last update date.
- Due to the custom nature of our products returns are not accepted.
- Delux Blinds is not liable for customer measuring errors. All blinds and shades supplied by Delux Blinds are custom made to your specifications or listed in size dimension and colour specified on website listing.
- Due to the custom nature of our products, we understand that mistakes may be made. If you have incorrectly measured for a blind or shade we will work with you to find the least costly method of replacing it. If you find that you have made a measuring error, please contact customer service.
Order Cancellations and Changes
- Orders can be cancelled or changed within 24 hours of placement. Call or email us Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm, if you have any changes to make and we will try our hardest to help you.
- After this time there is a high likelihood that your order may have progress to manufacturing or delivery. In such a circumstance, and with your approval, we will seek to halt the manufacturing process as early as possible. We will reduce the refund amount for the order by $50 as an administrative charge and the greater of 40% of the order value or the cost of order fulfilment to the point at which the order is halted.
- Without your approval to halt the order and accept the associated costs, the order will be allowed to complete as per normal.
Damaged or Defective Product
- If a product proves to be defective or damaged upon arrival it may be returned for replacement or repair at the cost of Delux Blinds.
- Please contact us if you wish to make a warranty claim. You will be instructed where to ship your blinds or shades for replacement or repair.
- Delux Blinds reserves the right to replace or repair the defective product as we see fit.
- On the rare occasion that a price is quoted incorrectly we will contact you for approval of the price change prior to processing your order.
- If a stock out or back order occur Delux Blinds will notify you within 72 hours after receiving your order.
- If you wish to modify or cancel an order after being notified of a back order or stock out situation please contact customer service within 24 hours upon being notified. After this period any changes or cancellations will be subject to the “Changes and Cancellations” section noted above.